CDN Passport Applications Guelph/Wellington

You And Your Passport

Traveling internationally or even to the United States has changed dramatically. Up-to-date passports are needed even if we're going across the border for a day trip to the USA.

Need A New Passport?

Do you need to renew your Canadian Passport or to apply for a new one for a coming of age dependant? Here is some of the information you will want to know and  to access in order to complete your forms and successfully acquire your passport.

Your Nearest Passport Canada Office
(Sorry, No Phone Number)

Passport Canada
40 Weber Street East, Mezzanine Level
Kitchener ON
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.


Coronavirus (COVID-19): Reduced passport and travel document services

Due to the impacts of COVID-19



Canadian passport applications

Only use passport forms from Forms on third party sites may be out-of-date or unofficial. We may reject your application if you don’t use the latest, official form.

If you have problems opening a form in your internet browser, you need to:

  1. Use your computer. The forms may not open on mobile devices (iPads, tablets, mobile phones).
  2. Make sure you have Adobe Reader 10 (or higher) already installed on your computer. If not, download Adobe Reader 10 for free. Adobe has help for solving common issues.
  3. You must save the file on your computer in a place you can remember.
  4. Open the file on your computer using Adobe Reader 10 (or higher).

For more help, see our PDF application forms instructions in the Passport Help Centre.

If you still have trouble opening the forms, contact us online or call us at 1-800-567-6868. If you’re outside Canada, contact the closest Canadian government office abroad.

The term “Mother’s maiden name” may not apply to everyone. If this term doesn’t apply to you

  • cross out the expression on the form and write “Parent’s surname at birth”
  • fill in the field with the surname (last name) at birth of 1 parent
  • write your initials in the margin

If you are applying in Canada

If you are applying from the United States

If you live in Bermuda, American Samoa, the Midway Islands, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, use the forms for those applying from the United States.

Use of a passport holder guarantor:

Use of a professional guarantor:

If you are applying from outside Canada and the United States

Travel document applications for stateless and protected persons in Canada

Forms to support your application

Request for a certified true copy of your travel document

Request for certified true copy of Canadian travel document [PPTC 516] (PDF, 1.54MB)